Ashdod shuttle bus?

We are on Spirit next week and have booked a guide for both days in Ashdod, when researching into it i was told by 2 locals that seemed knowledgable there will be a shuttle bus laid on between the port and town so i think the answer is yes.

How did you find Jerusalem and Bethlehem, we are doing these 2 on one day and then the Dead Sea and Tel Aviv the other day ?

Small family group with teenagers so asked the guide to make it interesting and not too intense

Enjoy whenever you are going anyway

Hi yes there is a shuttle bus from the port to town it usually runs between 9am and 5pm when I was there 2yrs ago .I am on this cruise on 2nd going to Jerusalem ourselves and then pick up a free walking tour in Jerusalem this will be my 4th time there fabulous place so much history and the bible comes alive sure you will enjoy it

We are on Spirit next week and have booked a guide for both days in Ashdod, when researching into it i was told by 2 locals that seemed knowledgable there will be a shuttle bus laid on between the port and town so i think the answer is yes.

How did you find Jerusalem and Bethlehem, we are doing these 2 on one day and then the Dead Sea and Tel Aviv the other day ?

Small family group with teenagers so asked the guide to make it interesting and not too intense

Enjoy whenever you are going anyway

Jerusalem and Bethlehem really enjoyed it, bit expensive with Thomson but wouldn't risk a delay on getting back on board, I thought the tour guide was poor telling us not to buy anything off street vendors etc as it wasn't safe and we wold be taken to a place in Bethlehem for souvenirs, we were but it was very expensive, obviously a ploy to make you buy there last minute.

Jerusalem and Bethlehem really enjoyed it, bit expensive with Thomson but wouldn't risk a delay on getting back on board, I thought the tour guide was poor telling us not to buy anything off street vendors etc as it wasn't safe and we wold be taken to a place in Bethlehem for souvenirs, we were but it was very expensive, obviously a ploy to make you buy there last minute.

We are doing this trip on the Monday so no big rush to get back as we stay in Ashdod overnight, reviews for the guide we have booked are very good so fingers crossed it will be a good day for us all.

Can you remember what the acceptable "dress code" was in Jerusalem and Bethlehem, have been told 3/4 length shorts or skirt below knees and a top which at least covers shoulders is fine for male and female, does that sound about right ?

• 2 weeks later...

Shuttle bus takes you to the sea mall which is quite small , but opposite is a much larger ,newer mall.

You can walk to the beach in about 10 mins , through a smart park.

The beach is very clean and tidy and not very many people on it last week.