Chankanaab - A few questions

Tiggerilla

Hi all!

A little background:

I'm booked for a cruise with my 2 daughters, 10 and 2, and my husband for June 15 to Cozumel! This will be mine & my husband's 2nd cruise and the first cruise for both girls. Our last cruise was also a Carnival cruise to Cozumel. I've already booked the Chankanaab excursion (dolphin kisses) through the cruiseline, just to reduce risk of issue since I have the younger child.

My questions:

1. Will Carnival realize that one of the participants is a minor and provide a car seat for the ride over?

2. Will my toddler be okay to participate in the dolphin kiss? Anyone done this before with a smaller child have any suggestions/tips? She loves water, and we're already working on swimming lessons - she knows basic pool/water safety.

3. What is the price for the pictures package? I keep seeing reviews/comments that it's "expensive", but no specifics, and I'm wondering how much to expect (range). Also, are they negotiable on the photo prices, or is it a set price?

4. What types of food does the Chankanaab buffet have?

5. Are there any other "must-do" activities on Chankanaab for children that you'd suggest we prioritize?

Thanks for any feedback/advice!

Hi all!

A little background:

I'm booked for a cruise with my 2 daughters, 10 and 2, and my husband for June 15 to Cozumel! This will be mine & my husband's 2nd cruise and the first cruise for both girls. Our last cruise was also a Carnival cruise to Cozumel. I've already booked the Chankanaab excursion (dolphin kisses) through the cruiseline, just to reduce risk of issue since I have the younger child.

My questions:

1. Will Carnival realize that one of the participants is a minor and provide a car seat for the ride over?

2. Will my toddler be okay to participate in the dolphin kiss? Anyone done this before with a smaller child have any suggestions/tips? She loves water, and we're already working on swimming lessons - she knows basic pool/water safety.

3. What is the price for the pictures package? I keep seeing reviews/comments that it's "expensive", but no specifics, and I'm wondering how much to expect (range). Also, are they negotiable on the photo prices, or is it a set price?

4. What types of food does the Chankanaab buffet have?

5. Are there any other "must-do" activities on Chankanaab for children that you'd suggest we prioritize?

Thanks for any feedback/advice!

Car seat- I wouldn't plan on them providing a car seat.

Price of pics- not sure but definitely not negotiable.

Other activities- there is a seal show that is included with your entrance fee that I'm sure your girls would love !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk