Sea Aquarium Reviews????

mel77gap

Our first time to Curacao was last spring with our then 7 year old son. We took a taxi to the Sea Aquarium immediately after disembarking the ship. Taxi ride was super easy to aquire right after walking off and though I don't recall exact cost, it was reasonable. The driver was super friendly and she gave us her info to call and arrange to be picked up later in the day.

The aquarium was worth it. It was a nice way to spend a couple of hours. It's not a super large place, but it's interactive and a good kid activity.

It was easy to walk from the aquarium down to Mambo Beach, which is where we spent the rest of our day. The facilities were nice to change into our suits. There's an ice cream shop and in fact, several restaurants and shops and a bar. Nice chairs to rent, and there's an inflatable obstacle course which my DH and DS paid to play on for an hour. Nice beach, kid friendly. Was a great day.

We'll be back in July and it's hard not to go back to that area! But, I think we'll attempt a private tour to see more of the island.