Theme Nights - Pacific Sun 24/10/09

yamcrzr

Getting excited now!! Can anyone please help me with what theme nights we can expect on Pacific Sun (Brisbane - Cairns) leaving 24/10/09 - 7 nighter.

Thanks

:D:D:D

island night and western night plus one or two cocktails nights. unless they have changed them latly:D:D:D

Island night definitely, hit the $2 stores before you leave and grab a flower lei and hula skirt. Its up on deck around the pool that they have the party - its great fun! As far as the Western one, not a lot of people really got dressed up when we went on the Sun in February. But those that did looked terrific! And two formal nights for a 7 day cruise - We dressed up the first time and had photos and dinner in the dining room, but didnt bother for the second one, we dressed in our normal clothes and slacked out at the buffet! the beauty of a cruise is its entirely up to you whether you participate in everything, some things or nothing at all!!! :D

We've just come back from the same cruise. We had two formal nights, one island night, a country and western night and a 70s/rock n roll night. Not everyone dressed up for the country/70s nights but most people dressed up for island night. Hope that helps :D

After i posted this thread i found my cruising guide that came with my tickets, it says cruises of 7 nights or more usually feature theme nights. These may vary however they intend to offer the following. Island night/outback country night/rock and roll night.

I have just returned from a 7 nighter on the Sun and we had, Country Western and Island night. Aparently there was a 70's night but that was the night we were off in Noumea.

The Reject Shop has hawaiian outfits for $10 for adults in this weeks catalogue.

Just a quick note regarding grass skirts. Make sure that you have some shorts to go underneath as it is very windy out of deck and alot of younger girls found that out the hard way. So unless you are into undies flashing, pack the shorts.

Archived