Winter 2017 booking advice

surran12

Been on hold for 45 minutes and I'm sure I have a ways to go still. Waiting to book 7 night western caribbean Fantasy cruise on 2/18/17 in a 4B using my future cruise certificate. :p:D.

I am slightly torn however between that cruise and a back to back 4 night and 5 night on the Magic 2/17 & 2/22 to key west and castaway in a 5B for just a little bit more money or a 9A for about 600 less. Any advice? We have only done the Fantasy and fell in love. I am assuming with a back to back the 10% off rebooking credit would only apply to one of the legs?

So is the 7 day closer to the same price as the 5 & 4 day? We are looking at going in either 2017 or 2018 and found that doing a 9 day total isn't that bad of a deal. Yes you are out there for 9 days but its can really spread out your activities.

So is the 7 day closer to the same price as the 5 & 4 day? We are looking at going in either 2017 or 2018 and found that doing a 9 day total isn't that bad of a deal. Yes you are out there for 9 days but its can really spread out your activities.

The 7 day in a 4B is now more than the 9 days would be in a 5B. I booked the 4B for now before it would go up more until I can talk to my wife here at her lunch break in a little bit to see which way she may want to go.

I understand the Disney 2017 cruises has just been released. Do prices tend to rise as the ship fills up or do they stay the same?

This is only my second Disney cruise and first time booking day 1 prices so I'm sure Moki's Mommy or Ex Techie will fill you in much better than I can, but from all I have read the first day is usually the lowest and they usually only go up from there. While I was on hold the price had gone up $500 before I got to book. The one caveat is that unless you're looking for very last minute cruises and are very flexible you may be able to book a *gt rate for much cheaper but it must be paid in full at time of booking and can not be refunded.

So with all said and done because family wanted to come on a Disney cruise with us we changed the date to February 4th on the Fantasy western Caribbean and the price was almost 40% less which is much easier to swallow price wise.....now I just need to convince my wife that its worth $2600 to pull our 3rd grader and Kindergartner out of school for a week one last time :confused: