"Jump On It" 2 for 1 Super Deal

signora

Has anyone seen this/used this yet? It's offering 2 for 1 (pax) on many NCL cruises, if you buy a $68 voucher, port and govt. taxes not included., the catch being you have to book by Aug. 31 and complete sailing by Dec. 31. (That's 2 pax for the price of one) Has anyone tried this deal yet? I am currently booked on a Aug. Bermuda cruise, but would happily cancel and rebook with this if just one person told me it worked, or even had a positive experience with Super Deals!

http://myjumponit.bbdon.com/daily_deals/118252?utm_source=wcax-jumpaways&utm_medium=email&utm_content=main-photo&utm_campaign=20140509

I thought I read that the second cruise is on the SKY and short duration. Also it does jot cover all passengers. The number of passengers us dependent the cabin category.

I booked the Breakaway in September during the free UDP and UBP offer. Right now with this deal the same cabin is about $200 cheaper but includes the extra cruise for 3 or 4 days on the Sky. So far, I am better off with my current deal.

I thought I read that the second cruise is on the SKY and short duration. Also it does jot cover all passengers. The number of passengers us dependent the cabin category.

There are really two deals to confuse this issue..

The Buy One Cruise Twice is a legit Norwegian promotion.

This "$68" deal is a pyramid marketing scheme being promoted by a bunch of "deal" sites. This is not a promotion affiliated with Norwegian. Anyone purchasing this will not have the ability to discuss the offer with anyone at Norwegian.