Shuttle Service from Orlando Airport

roerinaci1961

Hi everyone wanted to update on my experience with cortrans shuttle service..we found their service stress free with no problems picked us up from the airport on time and we shared the van with some other couples going to the Port..got us there in about 45 mins..When we got off Freedom on Sunday we were 1 1/2hrs late getting off because of a hold up in luggage pick up but Jamie waited for us and his Wife picked us up about 20 mins after we finally got off the ship..again brought us right to the ship took about 50 mins..I would use their service again and would highly recommend them ..20.00 dollars per person each way so it cost my husband and I 80.00 dollars round trip :D:p

Hi everyone wanted to update on my experience with cortrans shuttle service..we found their service stress free with no problems picked us up from the airport on time and we shared the van with some other couples going to the Port..got us there in about 45 mins..When we got off Freedom on Sunday we were 1 1/2hrs late getting off because of a hold up in luggage pick up but Jamie waited for us and his Wife picked us up about 20 mins after we finally got off the ship..again brought us right to the ship took about 50 mins..I would use their service again and would highly recommend them ..20.00 dollars per person each way so it cost my husband and I 80.00 dollars round trip :D:p

Good to hear......we are using them on our return trip to the airport in December :). You may want to post this info over on the Florida departure board as well under "Ports of Call".

Edited by fish6