Land Discovery Cancellation/Changes Policy

Wondered if an Azamara rep would kindly clarify the cancellation/refund policy with regard to pre-booked, prepaid shore excursions?
If I understand correctly, we can book on-line (up to 4 days prior to the cruise) and prepay for excursions - but if we get on board and change our minds, then as long as we cancel on-board before the on-board published cut-off/closing time (date and hour) for the excursion, we would receive a refund of the amount prepaid.
Have I understood correctly?
Ref: Land Discoveries brochure "Refunds" and "Terms and Conditions item # 6".
Thanks so very much.

[quote name='Infrequent2']Wondered if an Azamara rep would kindly clarify the cancellation/refund policy with regard to pre-booked, prepaid shore excursions?
If I understand correctly, we can book on-line (up to 4 days prior to the cruise) and prepay for excursions - but if we get on board and change our minds, then as long as we cancel on-board before the on-board published cut-off/closing time (date and hour) for the excursion, we would receive a refund of the amount prepaid.
Have I understood correctly?
Ref: Land Discoveries brochure "Refunds" and "Terms and Conditions item # 6".
Thanks so very much.[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello Infrequent2 -[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Thanks for your patience. Here is the refund policy...[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Any refund request of prepaid Land Discoveries received by Azamara Club Cruises 4 days prior to sailing will be made in full (unless noted otherwise). [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Tours purchased on board may be refunded at any time prior to ticket sales closing for that particular port. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]If notice of cancellation is received after closing date and hour, a refund can be assured only in the event of the ticket being resold. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][U][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Land Discoveries desk closing times will be published in the Daily Program.[/FONT][/SIZE][/U]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]No refunds will be made for failure to use all of the described services included in the tour price. Should any tour have to be abandoned due to difficulties en route, the best possible refund will be arranged according to the circumstances. Please note that tour lengths noted in the printed materials are approximate. [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I hope that this information is helpful.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Best regards, [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Bill Leiber [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]_____________________[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Chief Blogging Officer* [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Azamara Club Cruises [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri](*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)[/FONT][/SIZE]

Thank you for your response however, there is still a gap in this information - which is the reason for my query. The policy doesn't say what happens if a refund request of a prepaid Land Discovery is made on board.
The gap suggests that there might be no refund on a prepaid Land discovery unless the request is made in advance of sailing.
So, back to my query - I'm afraid my understanding is still not clarified as correct or incorrect.
Where else can I go for clarification?
Again, thanks for trying - but I did read the published "Refunds" and "Terms and Conditions" and failed to understand. Hope I'm not being too thick - but I suspect we could easily change our plans once we get talking to the crew and tour advisers. Just don't want to accidentally get stung.

[quote name='Infrequent2']Thank you for your response however, there is still a gap in this information - which is the reason for my query. The policy doesn't say what happens if a refund request of a prepaid Land Discovery is made on board.
The gap suggests that there might be no refund on a prepaid Land discovery unless the request is made in advance of sailing.
So, back to my query - I'm afraid my understanding is still not clarified as correct or incorrect.
Where else can I go for clarification?
Again, thanks for trying - but I did read the published "Refunds" and "Terms and Conditions" and failed to understand. Hope I'm not being too thick - but I suspect we could easily change our plans once we get talking to the crew and tour advisers. Just don't want to accidentally get stung.[/quote]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Hello Infrequent2 -[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Perhaps this information will provide more clarification:[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Tours purchased on-line or onboard may be refunded at any time prior to ticket sales closing for that particular port. [/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Wingdings][SIZE=3]§[/SIZE] [/FONT][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Refund for tours cancelled at least [U]4-days prior to voyage departure[/U] goes back to the credit card used to purchase the tours; tours cancelled [U]onboard before the deadline are credited to their keycard[/U], and any credit balance at the end of the voyage is refunded to the credit card used at check-in). [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I hope that this information is helpful.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Best regards, [/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Bill Leiber [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]_____________________[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Chief Blogging Officer* [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Azamara Club Cruises [/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri](*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)[/FONT][/SIZE]