Carnival Imagination 10/07/2013

Zurichguy

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm going to be on this cruise also. 4 friends of mine are coming with me. 3 straight ladies and 1 gay friend. We are going to do this cruise before doing the Breeze on the 12th with some other friends coming in. I hope to meet you onboard.

Charlie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One of my friends & I were having a terrible time trying to arrange a free weekend to get together this autumn.

I suggested that he & his friend should join us on this trip and they jumped at the opportunity.

So now there's 2 more sailing with us. YAY!

One of my friends & I were having a terrible time trying to arrange a free weekend to get together this autumn.

I suggested that he & his friend should join us on this trip and they jumped at the opportunity.

So now there's 2 more sailing with us. YAY!

Great news. The more; the merrier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are still looking for something to do in Cozumel....

"La Casa en La Playa - A Select Retreat" is a new excursion by Carnival and from what I have read here on Cruise Critic, it is limited to 24 people. 17 tickets left as of tonight. $99 pp 2-7pm All 16 reviews rate it 5 out of 5.

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/304169

Description from Carnival's page:

Find paradise! Get away from the crowds and indulge in a luxurious private getaway at an exclusive Caribbean-style beach house complete with all amenities including a chef, bartender and gracious host.

Join a small, select group for a relaxing day of sun, sand, swanky cuisine and cocktails away from the crowds.

Relax on a secluded private beach sorrounded by palm trees while you soak in the exotic tropical scenery and swim in the warm Caribbean waters surrounding the quiet bungalow style beach house. Lie in the hammocks or cabana beds surrounding the beach house or get out of the sun and into the air conditioned house to cool off.

A chef will be onsite all day to prepare a traditional Mexican lunch. If you’re interested in cooking, join him in the kitchen to learn the recipes and practice culinary techniques. You can also choose to take your meal and enjoy it on the beach or various eating areas indoors or outside.

Thirsty? A bartender will be available all day to mix up a variety of cocktails including fresh margaritas.

Discover what it’s like to live a luxurious life on the beach in beautiful Cozumel with great amenities like beachfront lounge chairs, hammocks, beach beds, kayaks, snorkel gear and more.

Archived