Halloween Singles Cruises

paris528

I'm thinking of booking my first single/solo cruise for Halloween. It looks like there are at least 3 to choose from; Carnival Liberty, Carnival Breeze, and RC Oasis. Any help on which would be better?

I decided on the Oasis of the Seas cruise for a variety of reasons:

1-Nicest ship-IMO

2-500 singles on the Oasis

3-Age skewing in the mid 40's. That's my demographic.

I'm sure you will have a great time on whatever one you choose. Best of luck and perhaps I see you in 12 weeks :)

NDB

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm from Massachusetts and in the 40's range myself. Have you ever cruised solo before? I'm very independent, but still a little skeptical about cruising solo. I went on NCL out of Boston last spring with my daughter and I'm totally hooked, although, I did notice there were no singles/solos in my age range so I'm hoping to find a cruise that I will at least feel like there are others like me out there.

The Oasis of the Seas is a beautiful ship, and that should be a great cruise for Halloween. I am booked on the Breeze. My decision was based on having just been on Oasis in March, to the same ports, and the size of that group. I have been in groups that big, and it's very hard to accommodate a group that size, especially cocktail parties. The Breeze cruise is also 8 nights, and great ports. Whatever your choice you can't go wrong. Enjoy!!

Thank you so much for your reply. I'm from Massachusetts and in the 40's range myself. Have you ever cruised solo before? I'm very independent, but still a little skeptical about cruising solo. I went on NCL out of Boston last spring with my daughter and I'm totally hooked, although, I did notice there were no singles/solos in my age range so I'm hoping to find a cruise that I will at least feel like there are others like me out there.

Hi Paris:

I have cruised solo once before and ended up having a great time. I met a group of people the first night and we literally hung out the whole week together.

I was told the median age was 47 for this cruise for the people going through the group. The other cruise (which who's tour group I went with last time) seemed to be more 30's than 40's so I elected to go on this and preferred this ship as I mentioned.

Let me know what you end up doing.

NDB

• 1 month later...

I too am planning a Halloween Singles cruise and am tossed up between Carnival Liberty and Carnival Breeze. Does anyone have the demographics of these 2 cruises (companys)?

I like the itinerary on the Breeze much better and have already been on this ship so I'm leaning towards this one.

I'm looking to meet people in their 30s and 40s.

Archived