I've Confused myself-tours with asperger son

wrk2cruisesoon

We will be sailing on Oasis in August and stopping at Falmouth. My 8 yr old son has aspergers and does not like crowds and long waits. I have looked at RCCL excursions, and private tour operators and have now officially confused myself. What tours or beaches would you recommend that are around 30 minutes each way travel time? I see many of the places are a good distance from Falmouth and I think the drive time would test his patience. Dunn's Falls is out- he wouldn't like the crowds. Any suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

I have an 8yr old autistic grandson (very high functioning) that has the same sensory issues. We hope to take him on a future cruise. But - I can suggest Good Hope Estate - Chukka tours. My husband and I did this in November 2013 and the tour bus, driver and staff are excellent and sensitive to those with disabilities. Nice new clear airconditioned bus - not too large. It's not a long drive - the estate has many activities - tubing, rafting, horseback riding, zipline etc and wasn't crowded at all - of course, it was November!