Excursions for solos

Bobbi48128

Other than roll calls, where you might join some fellow passengers private tours, what other options are there for solo cruisers. I would rather not have to pay for the high cost of the cruiselines shore excursions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depending on where you are sailing, there are often private tours that take registrations independently. In example, I just took several tours in the Southern Caribbean that I researched and booked on their website. For the most part, the guests were all cruisers, but not necessarily from the same ship.

Hope this helps.

Other than roll calls, where you might join some fellow passengers private tours, what other options are there for solo cruisers. I would rather not have to pay for the high cost of the cruiselines shore excursions...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On my first solo cruise I felt safer booking through the cruise line. I will be going on my second solo cruise in a few weeks and once again I have booked through the cruise line. I do a lot of research before booking an excursion because I am going solo. My last solo cruise I met other solos on two excursions and a wonderful newly engaged couple on the other one. I think that as I become a more experienced solo cruiser I will be more comfortable doing private tours and waiting to meet other solos.

On my first solo cruise I felt safer booking through the cruise line. I will be going on my second solo cruise in a few weeks and once again I have booked through the cruise line. I do a lot of research before booking an excursion because I am going solo. My last solo cruise I met other solos on two excursions and a wonderful newly engaged couple on the other one. I think that as I become a more experienced solo cruiser I will be more comfortable doing private tours and waiting to meet other solos.

I do all kinds of solo travel, in fact the majority is not on cruises. I have to admit, i do meet some wonderful people in my travels. As soon as I tell them I am traveling alone, I am invited to join for lunch or dinner or whatever. You neednt feel unsure of doing private tours if the opportunity arises.