Christmas Lights??

You can get solar ones for your balcony. I haven't found any (yet) for under $50... but I am still looking. DH tells me to look on e-bay. But, I have a year still to find some!!! You could get the battery operated candles for your room. Good luck and have fun on your holiday cruise whatever you decide to do!!!!

They asked everyone who had balconies to remove them after the first night. I didn't know if this was "standard procedure" for all cruises but had the same thing happen on Carnival. Perhaps it was due to the navigational conditions. I remember something about it interfering with identification at sea and recall they had to modify the lighting on deck too.

We were on Vision last Christmas and took lights and a small artifical tree with lights. The only problem we ran into was the outlet shortage. Our cabin steward, Daniel, was great however and checked out an extension cord for us. It looked very nice to have the lights in the cabin for the cruise. We didn't put them on the balcony but we could see the ones inside from the balcony so I never gave it a thought.

Archived