Blue Waters vs Crystal Seas vs Grand Turk Diving

hawks56

Hey guys...I'll be in Grand Turk in late April for a one day stop on my cruise...one thing that I know that I definitely want to do is go snorkeling here, now, I just have to decide which company to use...Gibbs Cat doesn't interest me as I went to Stibgray city in*Grand Cayman*last year and don't thing anything can top that...rather, I'd prefer going to the Wall and another shallow area, preferably someplace that gives me the best chance to see nurse sharks and turtles...I know that the 3 companies offer similar trips but in your opinion which is the best to use and has the best success at picking out the most active snorkel sites...?

My husband loved Grand Turk Diving. He dove with them a couple of years ago and will do so again in October. I didn't go but I was the one that made all the arrangements. Great communication! DH has been diving for years and he said he learned so much from Smitty!

• 2 weeks later...

We went snorkeling with Crystal Seas Adventures last Saturday (4/5/2014). We saw lots of fish, three turtles, and a sting ray. Our guide, Daniel, mentioned that he knew of a spot to see nurse sharks, but we were more interested in fish so we didn't go there. We had a wonderful time on this trip and I would highly recommend it.

We went snorkelling with Blue Water Divers last Saturday, saw lots of fish, a whale splash (tried to get to the whale but it never resurfaced), sting ray, but no turtles. Vicky was great to work with ahead of the trip. Our tour was supposed to have up to 16 snorkelers, but we lucked out and had just the 6 in our group. Had a fantastic time!

I appreciate the advice! Do you know how they are with snorkeling though, as that's what I'd be doing rather than diving, thanks!

I believe they offer snorkeling as well. We have always had great communication with them. In fact, when I recently e-mailed them they remembered us from the last time over two years ago.