celebrity Equinox 10 days..

felix9

We have booked a 10 day Thanksgiving cruise for our family in November.. we have a 16 year old and a 9 year old Wihat are the teen facilties like?? First time on Celebrity.. great itinery but hope for a few families???

The kids will have a wonderful time in the Fun Factory and Teen Zone. The Celebrity youth programs are fun and well-attended on holiday cruises.

The ship itself has lots of places to explore- but it isn't a "kiddie" ship. My son, age 13, loves Celebrity and says it is the perfect mix of fun and relaxation.

The kids will really enjoy Bistro on Five and Qsine. Be sure to try them at least once on your 10-night cruise.

My son and I love to take part in the "Battle of the Sexes" competition. It's fun for the whole family. There are family scavenger hunts, family disco parties and talent show competitions. Be sure to go to the crew talent show toward the end of the cruise- it's great. There is usually a comedian and/or an illusionist and my son likes these shows, as well as the Cirque Du Soleil style acts. There are cooking demonstrations, dance lessons and even a Top Chef at sea contest.

I think you'll have a great family vacation.

Edited by rebeccalouiseagain

Rebecca

Thanks for your reply . I realze its a longer cruise gut hope as you rightlyvsay a holiday cruise should attract more families... Im excited to finally try Celebrity.. It doesnt need to be a kiddy ship and my kids are quitecwell travelled..

From your description sounds like fun.. i hear that give you a glass of champagne when you board, is this true?