dream drink package

can anyone tell me which drinks are included on the dream ai package travelling june2016

Hey appy ammer are you really a happy hammer like me? We are also on Dream in June doing Adriatic Explorer. Beer by the pint but not bottles, spirits but not premium for ones but Gordon's Smirnoff etc are included loads of cocktails! Let me know what you're thinking drinking wise and I'll try to help. Wine by the glass also. Happy cruising [emoji41]

• 2 weeks later...

I only drank cocktails on the dream. They had a great selection and all tasted good. A handful of them had a small supplement but it was only £1.20 I think. Lots of frozen cocktails and martinis. Choice and quality on Thomson was FAR superior to my recent Royal Caribbean cruise!!

Bahama Mama was amazing, but they also do your bog standard mojitos, daiqaris and I'd recommend you try them all ;-)

if you do a bit of a scout about you'll find a post with pictures of the drinks list, as for whats included, fosters on draught, strongbow on draught and john smiths on draught, all bottles and other drinks must be paid for

there is also a long list of cocktails included on the AI