Group Shirts?

Snowbuddy

Quick question: we have a group of 8 going on the Dream in a few weeks...we are planning on getting matching shirts made for embarkation and have the front design all picked out. I was thinking about having something on the back, to indicate how many cruises all have been on? What do you think? 1/2 of our group are cruising for the first time. If so, any suggestions for a cute way to do it? If it matters, the front design is a crab with the words "pinch me, I'm Dream'n" above it and then just "Caribbean cruise 2016" below the crab. I debated a jersey-like concept of name & number, but instead of a name, put the words "cruise #" and then how many below that...??

Sounds cute! I like your idea!

We are cruising the Dream in less than 2 weeks and will wear matching t-shirts on embarkation day. Unfortunately, my Dad chose them to have my business name on them (he's way over-proud)...so they have that on the front and numbers on the back that represent birth orders. I so wish I could have talked him into something that didn't have to be all about the family business...so I'm jealous of your ideas!