UK Reviews of the Week by wazza99, ValT, and ljbc

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll randomly select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Oceana Much Better than Expected by wazza99 The main thing we we're very impressed with was the evening shows, all we're topclass and highly recommended, the daytime speakers we're also very good. The ports on our cruise we're all good and apart from Rome could all be done via just walking, we even got to dock in Kotor so no tenders. Continue reading... Much Better than Expected

Harmony of the Seas ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, FABULOUS, AWESOME: JUST WOW by ValT This was a first time cruise that I was persuaded to go on by my nephew. I went with my sister and her family and my 82 year old Mum who needed to use a wheelchair. Boarding process was easy having filled in all paperwork online pre cruise including photo for Sea Pass. Once on board went straight to our Stateroom and our luggage was already there. Continue reading... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, FABULOUS, AWESOME: JUST WOW

Swiss Sapphire Cruising down the Seine by ljbc The dining room is open seating with tables for four or six, so you can eat with different people each evening if you want, the food was fine and the service was excellent. There was no drinks package available but we found the drinks prices pretty reasonable, high street prices. There is a coffee machine in the bistro at the stern on the 3 rd deck, with good coffee plus tea and cookies. Continue reading... Cruising down the Seine

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review