I am addicted to....

ktinnc

Cruise critic!! Just booked my dream trip/cruise this week and any free time I have I'm on here! The house is a mess...I'm not sleeping (staying up late and getting op early)...and we've had lots of takeout this week (no time to cook lol).... tell me I'm not the only one with this "problem " !! Lol :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

LOL!! I'm right there with you. After I dropped the kids off at school the other day I came home and said "OH I'm just going to look for a little while". I looked down at the clock and it was almost 3 1/2 hours later!! This site is insanely addictive and fun. There are so many useful threads with amazing pictures and witty comments :D

Cruise critic!! Just booked my dream trip/cruise this week and any free time I have I'm on here! The house is a mess...I'm not sleeping (staying up late and getting op early)...and we've had lots of takeout this week (no time to cook lol).... tell me I'm not the only one with this "problem " !! Lol :)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I hear ya. This site is very addicting. The only cure that I have found is to get on a ship. We are fortunate as we live an hour away from Port Canaveral. When I get to the point that I really miss being on a ship we drive down to the port and watch sail away. Then we come home and I get on cruise critic because I really need my fix. :eek:

It's so addictive that my Internet provider sent me a message saying I had used 75 percent of my plan with 20 days lefty in my billing cycle! Lol. To many hours on cruise critic. Thank the sea gods I sail on the Liberty this Saturday!!!:D:D:D

Archived