Best Shops in Juneau, Sitka & Ketchikan

Hi. We are heading to Alaska in the next couple of weeks with short stops in Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan. We have some great excursions planned and limited time for shopping! Can someone please tell me your favorite shops for Alaskan Made items. Similar threads I found were from the years 2000-2005! TIA:)

Edited by Cookinco

Hi. We are heading to Alaska in the next couple of weeks with short stops in Juneau, Sitka and Ketchikan. We have some great excursions planned and limited time for shopping! Can someone please tell me your favorite shops for Alaskan Made items. Similar threads I found were from the years 2000-2005! TIA:)

Last year we went to Caribou Crossing in Juneau http://www.cariboucrossings.com/ We got really cute handmade bear Christmas ornaments for our nieces and nephews. They had a little story about the artists attached.

We're headed up there again in a month and a looking forward to see what they have this year. Locally owned and made items. A lot of what they had was unique and priced right. Which was very refreshing since so many stores up have the same overpriced things!