Sunset Jamaica Grande....not Sunset Beach

Kim

Hi Everyone,

I wondered if anyone knew of the Sunset Jamaica Grande Resort.....not to be confused with the Sunset Beach which is on alot of threads already. Sunset Jamaica Grande is in or near Ochos Rios and was formerly known as the Renaissance Jamaica Grande. We wanted to know about a day pass.....price, adult/child......

Thanks for any help

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I was looking for an All inclusive day pass for Ocho Rios and checked out this one. Seems interesting. I wonder why the Montego Bay Sunset Beach is so much cheaper.:confused: After all, MB has a waterpark.

I called and verified $60 pp and $30 for children 12 and under.

The gentlemen on the phone did say $$ was subject to change... maybe they will make it less expensive ....:p

What does "all inclusive" include for $60 pp for a day pass?

Thanks,

It usually includes food, beverages (alcoholic and non alcoholic), use of the beach, beach chairs, pool, pool floats,hot tub, non motorized water sports and snorkeling equipment.

the fees are $40/pp all inclusive but you have to show your shipcard in order to get that price.

Are you refering to Sunset Beach in Montego Bay? Sunset Jamaica Grande is in Ochos Rios and is the hotel the OP is asking about,last I checked the day pass rate is $60.00. But if you know that the price has dropped to $40.00 for Sunset in Ochos Rios please confirm.

Archived