Roll Call: Legend Jan. 2

josephone

Wonderful. We are excited to be going. It looks like lots of sea days. I think we should have a great time.

Do you have any excursions planned? I do know that we will have the caviar in the surf.

How dressy are most evenings. I saw some pictures today and folks looked very dressy on regular evenings. I wondered if any of the Carribean rules will hold?

Glad we'll be together.

Josephone

JMALOT

I just received my documents and wanted to tell you where we are staying before the cruise. We were able to get a room for $123 at the Grand Hilton Hotel which is near the port. It was a spectacular price and is a great hotel and location. We called the hotel directly and that is what the local person was able to quote us. This local group that they transfer you to does a terrific job. We also have a AAA discount.

Looking forward to seeing you aboard.

Josephone

Hi.

I am sure you will have a wonderful cruise, We did the same cruise last year and enjoyed it so much we have booked again for this year. We love the Legend the crew are marvelous and we do 3 cruises a year on it. There are 4 Formal nights on the cruise 2 or 3 Casual and all the rest are Elegant.

Hi!

This will be my first time on Seabourn and this is my first Cruise Critic Post, although I have visited this site many times. I'll be cruising with my family which includes my brother, his partner and my Mom who are all seasoned sailors with Seabourn (try saying those last four words very quickly four times in a row!).

Anyone have any excursions to recommend?

Marja, thanks for the welcome.

We have booked a couple of shore excursions, but are uncertain about the Belize City excursions. I do know we are not zip liners, nor are we going on any underground river trips.

We often just wander through the cities. I wonder if Belize City is interesting. Does anyone know?

Josephone

Archived