Zip lining...which Falmouth tour?

Cruising3779

We (me &dh both 50, sons 16&19)plan to zip line in Falmouth for our August Oasis cruise. Based on what I v been able to find on these boards, it sounds like the zip lining is better at Rose Hall (has around 7 lines) than at Good Hope (has around 3 lines I think ?) . Has anyone done either one of these ? I v noticed the RCI Thrill Seekers excursion FYE4 which it sounds like is at Good hope is a tiny bit cheaper than the Zip lining at Rosé Hall excursion FY12... Wondered why, but the price difference isn't enough to to really sway me. Also, is there any thing of interest to see/do at Rosé hall after ziplining before the bus takes you back to the ship?

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
Hoping someone will answer this question!!! We are looking at ziplining as well.

We ended up doing the Chukka zip line excursion at Rose Hall. It was fantastic! We had a great experience. They have lockers there, snacks, and a gift shop. The ride up the mountain in the 4x4 bus was a little rugged, but we made it just fine. :) You can wear shorts. (The info we got from the cruiseline said we needed pants, but the Chukka prople said shorts were fine.) Have fun!

We ended up doing the Chukka zip line excursion at Rose Hall. It was fantastic! We had a great experience. They have lockers there, snacks, and a gift shop. The ride up the mountain in the 4x4 bus was a little rugged, but we made it just fine. :) You can wear shorts. (The info we got from the cruiseline said we needed pants, but the Chukka prople said shorts were fine.) Have fun!

THANKS!!!! Pretty sure we are going with ships tour to Chukka then!!! Doing the Thrillseeker excursion!

This is the one we are taking for our December Oasis cruise also, i was hoping the bus driver would let us stay in Montego Bay for a couple of hours to go to Margarittaville to use their waterslides and have a drink or two before heading back to Falmouth!:D

Keith

This is the one we are taking for our December Oasis cruise also, i was hoping the bus driver would let us stay in Montego Bay for a couple of hours to go to Margarittaville to use their waterslides and have a drink or two before heading back to Falmouth!:D

Keith

Please let me know how that goes!!!!