Booking Atlantis Options

teamblurv

My boyfriend and I are going to be on the NCL Getaway next week. We would like to go to Atlantis while in Bahamas. I have read the booking through the cruise line has disadvantages of taking a long time to get the the resort.

Has anyone ventured on their own, taken a taxi or transport to the resort and bought a pass there? Is so, can anyone give us advice on what transportation to take and how to get the pass.

There is just two of us, no children.

Also, does anyone know the cost of buying the auqua adventure at Atlantis for the day?

I did a search of Atlantis on the site, but did not my specific questions.

Any help or info about this would be great! Thanks in advance. :)

My boyfriend and I are going to be on the NCL Getaway next week. We would like to go to Atlantis while in Bahamas. I have read the booking through the cruise line has disadvantages of taking a long time to get the the resort.

Has anyone ventured on their own, taken a taxi or transport to the resort and bought a pass there? Is so, can anyone give us advice on what transportation to take and how to get the pass.

There is just two of us, no children.

Also, does anyone know the cost of buying the auqua adventure at Atlantis for the day?

I did a search of Atlantis on the site, but did not my specific questions.

Any help or info about this would be great! Thanks in advance. :)

Taxi is $4pp, ea. way. Aquaadventure tickets are available at the front door for $125 / 139pp depending on the season. Some days are blacked out and the number of tickets is restricted.

as soon as you walk off the ship there will be people there asking if you need a water taxi or regular taxi...impossible to miss them lol Otherwise right behind the festival market is where the water taxis leave from. 4 bucks per person each way I will usually round it off to 5 bucks a person each way. The water taxis run about every 30 mins on average

Here's two ideas for you -

You can buy a day pass at Atlantis in the main building. My husband and I bought ours there a couple weeks ago for $125 pp.

If you're with a group, look into what the cheapest Atlantis room would cost you. We were a group of 7 and 4 of our friends booked a room. They got the 4 waterpark passes and it only cost $30 more total for having the room vs the day pass cost. It was well worth $30 extra to have a room to rest, shower and change in!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app