anyone done this beach day in roatan

giddy2travel

thanks for your input the problem for me is that I have already been to west bay beach a few times and I loved it, it is really beautifull, I was trying to find something that is not so crowded and some of us could snorkel too..do you have any siggestions for that..i really do not want to waste my beach day in roatan because it is really lovely there..

thanks again...:D

Hi.

We visited both places when we were touring Roatan , I am not sure what you want to do with your day , but , I would recommend you email willmejia@onestoproatan.com and let him know what you would like to do with your day , he is very accomodating and can take you to the place that matches your needs best. He sure did well with our requests, I am sure he will be as helpfull to you too.

The best beach is West Bay Beach , and if you want to be at a resort , there are a couple that you can use for a small fee for the day.

Hope this helps ,I just didnt find those places atractive at all... It can just be me.

I just reserved with Will from willmejia@onestoproatan.com what a great guy...quick to reply and real attentif to my needs. He even called me in Québec. I'm impressed.

Archived