Shakeology and Fitness

Bahamma Mamma2

I just added Shaekology to my weight loss program. So far I love it! The problem is that I want more than one shake a day so I have to control the urge to make more. Is anyone else using this?

I used slim-fast a while back and I lost a few pounds with it, but this keeps me fuller much longer and tastes a lot better too.

I am currently doing Weight Watchers and I am finishing up my Richard Simmons program. I am starting the Brazilian Butt Lift next....My fingers are crossed that it works!!

That's great!! I was starting to wonder if anyone else is using it...this post had over 75 views and no one responded!!

So did it help you lose weight? I have noticed my appetite has decreased significantly this week since I started. I also haven't had to gorge myself with fruits and veggis. Do you still eat alot of them while drinking the shakes?

Do you realize that the main ingredient is whey protein isolate? You can just go to bodybuilding.com ( or a myriad of other websites) and pick out of a ton of flavors and companies all selling whey protein isolate.

There are plenty of products that throw in "extras" like Shakeology too. It is not too hard to add a couple goodies like probiotics and digestive enzymes.

Lots of people complain about the expense of Shakeology, seemingly unaware that they can replicate it very closely much cheaper.

And bofore anyone offers the magic in the other ingredients, please realize much of those other ingredients are only included in pixi-dusting amounts so they can add them on the label.

Do you realize that the main ingredient is whey protein isolate? You can just go to bodybuilding.com ( or a myriad of other websites) and pick out of a ton of flavors and companies all selling whey protein isolate.

There are plenty of products that throw in "extras" like Shakeology too. It is not too hard to add a couple goodies like probiotics and digestive enzymes.

Lots of people complain about the expense of Shakeology, seemingly unaware that they can replicate it very closely much cheaper.

And bofore anyone offers the magic in the other ingredients, please realize much of those other ingredients are only included in pixi-dusting amounts so they can add them on the label.

I read a lot about Shakeology before I bought it. I know there are mixed reviews about the ingredients. You are right, it is kinda pricy but I have tried a lot of the other shakes and so far this has been by far the best. I feel amazing so far so if it works why not. I was just curious if anyone else was using it and what their experience has been.