Restaurants close to Hotel Beaux Arts

Karen@Steve

Booked a cruise out of Port of Miami in November. DH and I will be flying into FLL and taking a SAS shuttle to the Hotel Beaux Arts Miami for 1 pre-cruise night using points. I estimate that we'll be getting in to the hotel around 7:30pm.

Are there any good restaurants within walking distance to this hotel? Not fancy is fine as we'll be eating on the cruise but we'll be hungry after a day of travel.

We'll also be hitting a liquor store to pick up some wine to take on the cruise. There is a House of Wine and Liquors not too far away (about .5 mile) is there anything closer or near restaurants?

We'll be happy to walk after flying and riding a shuttle for an hour but I also don't relish walking around half the night before the cruise. Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry, just saw this. We're booked for November too. Our roll call is going to meet at Bubba Gumps for a pre-cruise dinner so we've got that covered.

This hotel gets the best marks so I'm sure our stay will be awesome even if it's only for a few hours.

Archived