QM2 Mediterranean Dress code?

voyger71

According to Cunard, there will be 4 formal, 2 semi-formal and 6 casual on our Med cruise in September. However, I gather from previous posts that this may be changed once we're on board.

Mary

Thank You very much for the help.

There is nothing in the brochure to suggest that the dress code differs with the location of the cruise. Having said that, I suspect that the warmer the climate, the more one would see of white dinner jackets.

We're booked on a QE2 Mediterranean cruise next year and, from my point of view, will dress no differently to the occasions when, in past cruises, we have been north of the Arctic Circle.

There is nothing in the brochure to suggest that the dress code differs with the location of the cruise. Having said that, I suspect that the warmer the climate, the more one would see of white dinner jackets.

We're booked on a QE2 Mediterranean cruise next year and, from my point of view, will dress no differently to the occasions when, in past cruises, we have been north of the Arctic Circle.

Kindlychap, I am taking along 1 white dinner jacket for the world cruise and 2 different style tuxedos (or dress suits as they are called in the UK). Of course, I also have several sport jackets and suits, all tending toward the darker side as I am a New Yorker. Do you think, given your penchant for dress savoir-faire, that 3 tuxedos will be adequate? I will be a humble diner for this epic journey in the Caronia, although on all other voyages I have been in Princess or Queens Grill.

Archived