Joe Cool Taxi?

vital1

Has anyone used him? We have been in touch with him and before I commit I would like some feedback from former clients. We don't want to do a ship excursion, just not our thing. He gave us an outstanding price for our personalized tour and I want to make sure it's not too good to be true! I've read good things about him on TripAdvisor, so wanted to see what people here have to say.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

We did and it was fantastic!! His wife and another woman picked us up and took us to the Blue Hole for as long as we wanted. Then we stopped by Scotchies for lunch. We were going to go by Margaritaville, but there was a shooting on the strip so we just went back to the ship. I would use them again without hesitation!!

taylortess - interested to know how your time went as well - and what you did!

vital1 - so glad you posted about Joe Cool Taxi, was wanting to do some stuff on our own, but now sure what to do about transportation - going to check into this!

• 4 months later...

when you went with joe cool to the blue hole, did he take you all the way to the entrance? i have heard that some taxis don't go all the way to the entrance. also, would you be able to just get a cab at the ship and have them take you there for a better rate than a tour operator? thanks y'all

when you went with joe cool to the blue hole, did he take you all the way to the entrance? i have heard that some taxis don't go all the way to the entrance. also, would you be able to just get a cab at the ship and have them take you there for a better rate than a tour operator? thanks y'all

Yes. She drove us all the way down the road to the entrance. She waited there until we were finished. She said we could stay as long as we liked, but we may not have time to do the other things. We requested she tell us when we should leave to make it to the other stops.

Great time! I'm jealous!

Did you book a private tour, or just transportation?

There really is no "tour" to do at the blue hole. They'll take you to the area and there's local kids who show you around for a tip. Well worth it because they take care of you and make sure you don't jump where it's not safe. Besides, they're kids making an honest living :).

If you are referring to something other than the blue hole, I don't know how to describe the other places we went. I like to do things on my own, but with a local for extra guidance. I'd ask if you want a tour like on the ship. We used her mainly for transportation, but she was there to answer questions and make suggestions.

There really is no "tour" to do at the blue hole. They'll take you to the area and there's local kids who show you around for a tip. Well worth it because they take care of you and make sure you don't jump where it's not safe. Besides, they're kids making an honest living :).

If you are referring to something other than the blue hole, I don't know how to describe the other places we went. I like to do things on my own, but with a local for extra guidance. I'd ask if you want a tour like on the ship. We used her mainly for transportation, but she was there to answer questions and make suggestions.

I see, thanks for clarifying! Do you mind sharing what that cost pp?