MBer or PV Pam - need help!

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Mexican Riviera
Includes: Acapulco, Cabo San Lucas, Loreto, Manzanillo, Mazatlan, Pichilingue/La Paz, Puerto Vallarta, Topolobampo & Zihuatanejo/Ixtapa, Mexico

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:29 AM.
Mount Pleasant
137 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
I posted a question regarding dialysis the other day regarding my mom. She has had to start it and we have found out she cannot get it on our cruise. So, we have two options left - getting dialysis in a port along the way or getting it the day before we leave and the day we get back.

Someone mentioned St. Xavier (?) in PV - can either of you help me out? Since we will be there all day, this seems the most likely and easiest place to do it.

Thanks for any help you can give me.....
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Kelly C.
Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean 04/04/09
Carnival Fantasy - Bahamas 9/10
Mount Pleasant
137 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Thanks Bev - last resort she will get dialysized (?) on the Friday before we leave here in Seattle and then go without the week we are at sea and do it again when we return to Seattle......not the best option but certainly better than not going at all, especially after all it's taken to get this far!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Kelly C.
Carnival Glory - Western Caribbean 04/04/09
Carnival Fantasy - Bahamas 9/10