Fantasy Steel Cutting

truck1

Heres a post from another board regarding the Fantasy. Apparently it was announced in DL on Fri at the Whats Next event:

Quote:

Currently the steel for the Disney Fantasy is being cut to create the fourth ship in the Disney fleet. "It's going to be a sister ship to the Disney Dream so you're going to see a lot of the spaces that will have similar looks but will have different themes and different names to them, Al Weiss says. "It will have an AquaDuck [waterslide] and virtual portholes on the inside cabins. It will have an enhanced, wonderful Animators Palate for a dining experience. The Palate may feature a different theme than the Finding Nemo theme currently planned for the Disney Dream.

Me too, though I think the Fantasy build will be a little lower key then the Dream. I want to try and get on her inaugural.

Im with you.Im thinking that the Fantasy will end up on the 7s.Id be surprised if whe gets the 4s, though they did put the Magic on 7s when the Wonder come home.

The Fantasy is tied to Port Canaveral for the first 3 years at least of her service life.Its in the DCL contract with the port that both new ships will be there and do a certain number of sailings per year.

She due out in 2012 sometime and best guess is around April 2012 for her inuagural.

Well know for sure probably this fall when the 2012 rates and itineraries come out.

Archived