PG 7 night Tahiti/Soc. Is. 4/2/11 Roll Call

kclav

:)I am not sure how this works but will give it a try. My husband and I, both active retired teachers will be on this trip and would love to visit with others who will also be on this, hopefully, wonderful trip.:) Hope to hear from some of the travelers in advance and meet you when we are sailing. Can't wait, dieting now so I can indulge later ;)

At last! Hello Kclav, I did start one of these a month or so back on the PG Roll Call board but have had no response! Perhaps we will have the boat to ourselves! We are also looking fwd to the cruise very much, havent done anything about booking excursions or dining as yet ... re dieting .. I started last July and am nearly there!!!! :D:D

I am so glad that I didn't bungle the "roll call" thing! This is our first PG cruise and we have signed up for 3 snorkel excursions but are really looking forward to seeing that part of the world. Will need to do the cruise and then do it again to get it right but can't wait. What room are you in? We are in the back of the ship and hope the rooms are as nice as they look on the pictures. It sounds, from looking at the posts that it should be a fun time. We like to dance so will be doing some of that on board.:)

Archived