Adventure of the Seas 2/20/05

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

I just got back from the sailing. My name is Ryan and I was the crazy guy who sang POP in the Karaoke Idol Contest. I met a lot of cool people on the ship and wanted to post some of my information incase anyone wanted to keep in touch. Who knows maybe we will cruise together again. Also post and let me know what all your favorite parts of the trip was.

Mine had to be the Duck and Dog, Jesters and the Ice Show. The food was not as good as I was used to on Princess but everything else more than made up for it.

IM NAME: Residentssuck

E-mail: grmgr@hotmail.com

Also for as great as this cruise was (my best vacation ever) our trip home was just that bad. Our flight in Puerto Rico was delayed by 3 hours, due to the delay me missed our connecting flight in Memphis TN and had to stay the night. Then due to snow the flight the next day was canceled. So instead on making it home by Sunday night I just got home on Tuesday afternoon. And the real icing on the cake came when we got to Newark and they lost our bags and had no idea where they were :-) ..... so A+ To RCC and F to Northwest Airlines.....

Ryan

Golden Princess - Carribean

Grand Princess - Carrbean + Mexico

Sun Princess - Alaska

Carival Destiny - Carribean

Adventure of the Seas - Carribean

Archived