Funship Freddy Request

datura79

I know its a long shot but I am looking for a Funship Freddy (the stuffed toy version about $10 I think). We were on the Carnival Legend this past February and forgot to pick one up. My partner really wants one before our next cruise in January 2014... We live next the port in Saint John New Brunswick and I'm hoping that someone would be so kind as to pick one up for us. We would pay $20 to whomever could get us one :)

I know its a long shot but I am looking for a Funship Freddy (the stuffed toy version about $10 I think). We were on the Carnival Legend this past February and forgot to pick one up. My partner really wants one before our next cruise in January 2014... We live next the port in Saint John New Brunswick and I'm hoping that someone would be so kind as to pick one up for us. We would pay $20 to whomever could get us one :)

Several for sale on eBay right now. Check it out.

I'm not sure if you've already found one online or if you've had anyone take you up on the offer, but we're going on a cruise in August and I can pick one up for you if I see it on the ship. Only thing is we'll be cruising out of Jacksonville...but I don't mind shipping it to you if you're okay with that. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Ahhhh...I was trying to find a way to PM you, but I guess there's no way to? (That I know of...)

So, I'll just say it on here... I don't mind picking up the toy and shipping it to you guys gratis...all I ask is that you guys just pay it forward somehow :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Brian,

I live in Hamilton and am sailing in a month. I can take care of this for you if you'd like. Please contact me at stan3333@hotmail.com

Sandy

• 2 weeks later...

Archived