M&G on Costa Luminosa

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Costa Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:11 PM.
324 Posts
Joined Sep 2001
Can anyone give me an idea of which bar area to use for a Meet & Greet on this ship?
I usually arrange it at a pool bar, but I am looking at the ship map and cannot find one, which doesn't make sense to me. They seem to be only on the lower decks. Would like to coordinate a M&G for the evening departure, and would appreciate suggestions on the best bar to use.
Wisconsin and Arizona - USA
455 Posts
Joined Nov 2010
Originally posted by CountessP
Can anyone give me an idea of which bar area to use for a Meet & Greet on this ship?
I usually arrange it at a pool bar, but I am looking at the ship map and cannot find one, which doesn't make sense to me. They seem to be only on the lower decks. Would like to coordinate a M&G for the evening departure, and would appreciate suggestions on the best bar to use.
Deck 9 aft and mid-ship. Both are pool bars.
Fairview, NC (Asheville)
46 Posts
Joined May 2009
Keep in mind, depending on the weather, the mid-ship pool bar (deck 9 I believe) is inside. Lots of room, and large windows that are open in good weather, but great cover if it's bad or windy. The one aft is open/outside.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Mindy

MSC Divina ~ April 2014
Costa Luminosa ~ October 2013
Celebrity Reflection ~ February 2013
Royal Caribbean ~ Freedom of the Seas ~ April 2012
Holland America ~ Eurodam ~ November 2011
Celebrity Equinox ~ January 2011

Royal Caribbean ~ Monarch of the Seas ~ August 2009
Princess ~ Caribbean Princess ~ May 2009
Royal Caribbean ~ Soverign of the Seas ~ May 2002
Majesty Cruise Line ~ M.V. Royal Majesty ~ April 1994
American Hawaii ~ SS Independence ~ December 1991
Holland America ~ Alaska ~ September 1990
Carnival ~ Fantasy ~ April 1990
Carnival ~ Mardi Gras ~ March 1989
324 Posts
Joined Sep 2001
Originally posted by windsor11green
Keep in mind, depending on the weather, the mid-ship pool bar (deck 9 I believe) is inside. Lots of room, and large windows that are open in good weather, but great cover if it's bad or windy. The one aft is open/outside.
This is very good to know. Thanks so much for that info. Deck 9, midship pool bar it is!