Customs clearance at Cape Liberty

Murfee33

Are there the same restrictions in US customs about what can be carried in a holdall when cruising to Cape Liberty, as those we have when flying? No large bottles (make up) or manicure sets etc.

We are packing for our holiday which includes visiting three areas when we reach Cape Liberty and cruising home again on another ship, and I'd like to know if certain items have to be put in our cases.:confused:

Are there the same restrictions in US customs about what can be carried in a holdall when cruising to Cape Liberty, as those we have when flying? No large bottles (make up) or manicure sets etc.

We are packing for our holiday which includes visiting three areas when we reach Cape Liberty and cruising home again on another ship, and I'd like to know if certain items have to be put in our cases.:confused:

NO. These are department of homeland security rules at airports and don't apply at the cruise terminal.

the cruise line has rules about knives and guns and alcohol but not toothpaste, makeup or manicure sets..

having a 5 ounce toothpaste once taken at an airport I know the difference(it would have been allowed in the checked luggage)