how is it RENEWING WEDDING VOWS ON NAVIGATOR

tmsacj

:D We are renewing our vows on our upcomming cruise. We are doing the $400.00 package. If anyone out there did yours on RCCL can you please describe how it is. I mean...do you walk down a little isle, how are the flowers? Can you take photos anywhere? Do you have the cake cutting ? Is it worth the money???? Hey...I had to ask that one. Please respond to this site or email me at reality800@aol.com. thanks so much.

I also looked into this for our upcoming cruise on Serenade. Our 25th (silver) is this year and this cruise is to celebrate. However, we decided NO to the package after speaking at length with various people..... mainly our TA who has been on every cruise there is I think and has an answer for ALL my stupid questions. Anyway after she gave me her opinion... we opted to spend the money on a private excursion to the rainforest in Puerto Rico with a picnic by the waterfall and there with our best friends who will be coming with us on cruise, we will have our own ceremony. And there is even more $ left over for a 1/2 day deep sea fishing charter on Antigua (also just the four of us). Hope this helps.

Thanks for reading....As far as the wedding dress ...I plan on laying mine out in a large suitcase and then putting my other clothes in it and then folding it over and over laping it ontop. I did this each time with my dresses and gowns and they never needed pressing. But mine is satin and being a special ocasion I may have it sent to be pressed when I unpack. It is also my 25th.

Archived