Thought I would share with everyone.

phillygirl67

I saw this on my local newstation last night.

Before you book your next airline ticket we've got a new way to find the lowest fares -- even before many travel websites get them.

Travel web sites like Expedia or Orbitz give you a pretty good deal on an airline ticket, but you may not be seeing the lowest prices around.

It could take hours before most online travel companies update their sites. But www.farecompare.com is the only Web site that sends e-mails immediately when the ticket prices go down.

// Set DC ad positionif(typeof dcadposition == 'undefined')dcadposition = 1;else dcadposition++;if (typeof segQS == 'undefined')segQS='';if (typeof adid == 'undefined')adid='false';document.write("");if ((!document.images && navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Mozilla/2.") >= 0) || navigator.userAgent.indexOf("WebTV")>= 0) {document.write("

");document.write("ibs.phi.money");}national;kw=money+square+10315063;ad=true;tile=1;pgtype=detail;sz=300x250;ord=123456789?

Chrissy:)

is the only [emphasis added] Web site that sends e-mails immediately when the ticket prices go down.

Actually, a number of websites do this. For example, one if provided by Orbitz and another by Tripstalker.com. It's useful to note, however, that since neither of these sites or a site like Kayak.com includes Southwest Airlines, email service of this type is not available for them. Now that jetBlue flights are included in Travelocity, I would assume that their FareWatcher service includes them. Orbitz and Tripstalker.com probably do not.

Archived