NORWEGIAN PEARL, MAY 6th PACIFIC COASTAL CRUISE

sneakerstud

We will be on this cruise with you. We seldom run accross others on the boards that that have booked the same cruise, but once onboard, we have always met others at the FOD gatherings. I am sure there will be more than the 3 of us!

LOL...If you have liked the Jewel, you will love the Pearl! She is 1 Million times better, by the way I did her Transatlantic in April last year in the Garden Villa!

So you guys are from Tulsa, that is one of the places I have never been. What are your plans for san Francisco and Victoria? Do you stay the night before in LA? I have no plans yet...LOL! I just know I will go by myself (my partner has to work:p )and I have B-day (26 again:eek: ) damn thing!

Well, Tulsa is not exactly on the beaten path to anywhere. You pretty much have to have a reason to be here, to ... be here.

We have not made any plans for SF or Victoria. We did Victoria in 2001, and have been to SF several times. I doubt we do anything through NCL, probably just explore both on our own.

We will fly in from SEA on the 5th and stay the night in Long Beach, somewhere. Still making all of our plans too.

I propably fly in the day before as well, but the Renaissance Long Beach Hotel is full, so I do not know maybe just to fly there that morning across USA and then go straight to the ship. We have a 7:40am flight which arrives 6 hours later in LAX (10:45a), but then I would fly F-Class and sleep on the plane.

I have no clue what I do in SFO...defenitely go and stroll through the city. In Victoria I will sleep in, since it is my Birthday (26 again LOL) and maybe go and get a Lift in the Spa. I have been in Victoria and was not impressed.

Do you guys stay in Vancouver?

I think gomonty must still be working on that laundry you sent:D

I noticed on one of the previous trips on the Pearl, there was a FOD on the daily at 7pm in the Star bar for the first night. Maybe you willl not have to worry with setting something up? But just in case, I guess there is nothing stopping us from meeting there anyway. 7pm sounds fine.

Archived