FC Barcelona soccer stadium

Has any die-hard soccer fans taken the "hop on" tour bus (red line) to the soccer stadium (Camp Nou)? How long does it take? What about the subway to the stadium? Have you done the stadium tour? We will be in Barcelona in May and are trying to figure out how far it is from city centre. Maybe after we see everything else, we should grab a taxi. Our time is limited, but we really want to see the stadium.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I've not done this, but plan to do this in July. Am interested to see your responses.

I emailed the club for more information and this is the email I got back

Dear Sir / Madame,

We would like to inform you about our new rates for the year 2007, more over we remind you our timetable and types of visits.

VISIT MUSEUM

Visit in the Museum and Panoramic view of the Stadium from the second Ring.

Open Hours of the Museum: From Mondays to Saturdays, from 10:00 to 18:30 pm. (From 2nd April until 28th October, from 10:00 to 20:00 pm). Sundays and Bank holidays from 10:00 to 14:30 pm.

1/1, 6/1, 25/12, closed. (Match-day in the Camp Nou Stadium, 3 hours before the match closed and one hour and half before open again - Champions League match-day in the Camp Nou Stadium closed at 15:00 pm)

VISIT MUSEUM & TOUR CAMP NOU

During the Tour, the visitors arrive around the dressing room area, the Chapel, the tunnel that takes you to the pitch and where you can stand up on a delimited area near the benches. The visit continues through the press conference rooms and the Director’s Box. The Tour takes 45 minutes long, plus the non-guided visit of the Museum. Not available for wheelchair. The Tour is non-guided but you will find some information in English, Catalan or Spanish.

If you are interested in the visit, please book only for group as soon as you can.

Timetable of the Tour: From Mondays to Saturdays, from 10: to 17:30 pm. (From 2nd April until 28th October, from 10:00 to 19:00 pm). Sundays and Bank holidays, from 10:00 to 13:30 pm.

1/1, 6/1, 25/12, closed. (Match-day in the Camp Nou Stadium, 4 hours before the match closed – Champions League match-day in the Camp Nou Stadium closed).

FARES UP FROM 01/01/2007

VISIT MUSEUM

VISIT MUSEUM & TOUR CAMP NOU

NORMAL

7,00 €

11,00 €

SPECIAL PRICE

5,60 €

8,80 €

GROUPS (20 Pax)

4,90 €

7,70 €

PRIVATE GUIDE *

385,00 € (max. 25 people)

*Booking days before.

Individuals have turn up on the day. Payment will be made upon arrival by cash.

For further information, questions or changes, please contact us.

Yours faithfully,

Ricardo Boga

Booking Department

Museu FC Barcelona

Hope this helps

Has any die-hard soccer fans taken the "hop on" tour bus (red line) to the soccer stadium (Camp Nou)? How long does it take? What about the subway to the stadium? Have you done the stadium tour? We will be in Barcelona in May and are trying to figure out how far it is from city centre. Maybe after we see everything else, we should grab a taxi. Our time is limited, but we really want to see the stadium.

Any information is greatly appreciated.

We went there last summer. Use the underground Metro. It is quick and cheap. You can get there on the HOHO bus but it goes a long way round . Find a Metro map of Barcelona on the internet and locate the nearest Metro stations. I think you just have to change once but it is all very easy to do. The trains are clean and frequent too. Go to the Nou Camp in the morning as you will avoid the queues which build up by lunchtime. Its a good tour - my sons loved it

Thank you so much for all the information. We are really looking forward to going. We only wish there was a match that day.

I found a metro map and it looks like we can take Line 5 to get there. I agree with metro versus the tour bus now that I have looked at both maps. Metro would be so much faster

Thanks again

Thank you so much for all the information. We are really looking forward to going. We only wish there was a match that day.

I found a metro map and it looks like we can take Line 5 to get there. I agree with metro versus the tour bus now that I have looked at both maps. Metro would be so much faster

Thanks again

Metro is the easiest way but GREEN LINE 3 "CIUTAT UNIVERSITARIA" way and MARIA CRISTINA stop. THen 10 minutes walking. This must be 25 min from pça. Catalunya.

How does one go about finding out when the game days are for FC Barcelona. We are going to be there on May 4-6th and definitely want to see the stadium or a game of any sort if possible. I know tickets go on sale a week before and are very limited but one can always hope!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:rolleyes:

How does one go about finding out when the game days are for FC Barcelona. We are going to be there on May 4-6th and definitely want to see the stadium or a game of any sort if possible. I know tickets go on sale a week before and are very limited but one can always hope!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.:rolleyes:

I'm sorry, this week end Barça will be playing out of BCN, if you are soocer fools' you can see Espanyol ( a second team from BCN) against Ath de Madrid at the Olimpic Stadium

Thank You BCN Lady. Your the best. How would we find out about tickets for this game and do they sell out as fast as FC tickets. My son would watch any game and what a treat being in a country that loves this sport even more than he does. Thanks for all you info and advice on these boards. It is soooo appreciated;)

Hi

Just a quick additional point which your children might like, I did!

We got a taxi to and from the Nou Camp and while there I had my picture took holding a Champions League trophy! If you want the picture its waiting at the end of the tour for you. Two years ago it cost around 15 euros.

Hopefully this is still offered.

Enjoy your visit, I loved it.

Archived