Price of Daniel Johnson tours

SFplusP

Hi all

We are traveling with a 7 year old and a 4 year old. I see Daniel Johnson does transportation + entrance to his monkey and sloth hang out for $20pp, or a tour which includes the above for $30pp. Does anyone know if kids are discounted, or maybe under 5 free? Debating between this or Victor Bodden tour, his monkeys, and a beach- which is $30 pp, our 4 year old free. All our 4 year old wants is to hold a monkey!

Hi all

We are traveling with a 7 year old and a 4 year old. I see Daniel Johnson does transportation + entrance to his monkey and sloth hang out for $20pp, or a tour which includes the above for $30pp. Does anyone know if kids are discounted, or maybe under 5 free? Debating between this or Victor Bodden tour, his monkeys, and a beach- which is $30 pp, our 4 year old free. All our 4 year old wants is to hold a monkey!

I sent Daniel Johnson a message on Facebook requesting more information on booking excursions through them... he replied very quickly. This is the information that he sent me with prices as and different excursions:

Reservation Note

Hello!

Thank you very much for your email! It would be a pleasure to help you enjoy Roatan and our Hangout!

If you are staying on the island and don't need transportation from us, and just wish to visit The Hangout, then entrance fee is only $10 per person. And you can come anytime during open hours:

Monday- Friday 9-3

Saturday 9-1

Sunday closed

We also offer the following excursion options. Any of the options below are also available to people staying on the island too! However, transportation price will vary depending on where you are staying on the island. 👍🏽

We offer these different excursions:

-Island Tours with stops at the Monkey and Sloth Hangout! : In this tour you will get to visit the Monkey and Sloth Hangout, but before you will take a tour to the different little communities, stopping at different beautiful scenic picture taking spots! Along the way your driver and tour guide will be informing you about the history of the island. Then after the tour and stop at the Monkey and Sloth Hangout, there is an option to stop at Parrot Tree Resort to have lunch or jump in the ocean to cool off for the remainder of the day, until you have to go back to the ship AT LEAST one hour before it leaves!

30$ per person

We can also include Zip Lining for an additional 45$ each at the Pirates of the Caribbean Zip

-Transportation to and from your port of arrival to the Monkey and Sloth Hangout! : Here we will pick you up at the port you dock in and will drive you the park. There you will get to interact and play with the animals. After interacting and enjoying the animals, we will take you back to the port so you can continue on you other endeavors for the day! It includes the entrance fee to the Hangout.

20$ per person

-Monkey Snorkeling: Let us take you to show you our beautiful barrier reef which is the world's second largest! By doing either offshore snorkeling or inshore snorkeling on a beautiful 4 feet deep coral reef! On this excursion you will take a tour of the island and stop and play with our monkeys and sloths! After you monkey around with them, then we hop in a boat and go off to explore the beautiful under water sites !! After snorkeling, we then take you to the beautiful Parrot Tree Beach Resort to grab some lunch.

We include all snorkel gear and guide in the water!

45$ per person

All excursions include pick up and drop off at your ship at least ONE HOUR before your ship leaves!

Please note that none of the excursion prices include lunch. On the island tour excursion, or monkey snorkeling excursion, you're welcome to stop to purchase food at the price of whatever you wish to purchase. Parrot tree Resort has a restaurant on the beach!

Payment is done is USD Dollar Cash only

Kids 4 and under are free on all excursions!

Once you have read your different excursion options, please chose which one best fits your wishes and this out for us below. We will send you a confirmation with our meeting instructions:

-Groups reservation name:

-Number of guests:

-Ship or resort name:

-Chosen Excursion:

-Date:

Comments/Questions:

Thank you,

Daniel and the Hangout Team

Looking forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to ask whatever questions you may have! We would love the pleasure of showing your our beautiful island of Roatan!

I want to book an excursion through them, but my husband is a little apprehensive about booking a private excursion... I am trying to find others that may be going on one of these excursions

You don't hold the monkeys so much as the monkeys decide to jump on you here. We did this excursion on our recent cruise and loved it. I think I took about 200 pictures just in the time we were there from getting to complete a life goal of hugging a sloth to having monkeys climb all over me and even start grooming my hair. It was a lot of fun.

Didn't mess with the birds though, they look a little more aggressive than I liked. Also be sure to have everything easily removable set aside, because the monkeys WILL dig around and look for things to take from you.