Anthem GS 12246 or 12646

Would appreciate a photo of either of these GS for this newly configured balcony. Not sure if they incorporated the 2 D balconies into 1 large balcony or if divided into 2 separate balconies.

Thank you in advance for any info or pictures you might share.

No one that is on CC has been in one of these cabins, yet????

I wish to know aswell as we are in 12246 this September. Surely the balcony will be the normal size of a GS balcony I hope anyway.

I wish to know aswell as we are in 12246 this September. Surely the balcony will be the normal size of a GS balcony I hope anyway.

Just had written and verbal confirmation regarding these 2 new GS on AN:

The balcony size is the same (around 12 square meters), however #12646 balcony is divided with a partition making it look as 2 smaller balconies (suite # 12246 doesn't have a partition)

Hope this puts your mind at ease. 12246 is open whereas 12646 has partial partition creating 2 small balconies.

Just had written and verbal confirmation regarding these 2 new GS on AN:

The balcony size is the same (around 12 square meters), however #12646 balcony is divided with a partition making it look as 2 smaller balconies (suite # 12246 doesn't have a partition)

Hope this puts your mind at ease. 12246 is open whereas 12646 has partial partition creating 2 small balconies.

I have 12246 booked as well and am hoping someone who has actually stayed in this room will verify this as I am not convinced that a shoreside Royal Caribbean person can be trusted to really know!

I have 12246 booked as well and am hoping someone who has actually stayed in this room will verify this as I am not convinced that a shoreside Royal Caribbean person can be trusted to really know!

I meant to say written and VISUAL confirmation from officer currently ON the AN that took the pictures at my request, not a shoreside RCCL person, of the balconies. I just can't post photos here but take my word on it, 12246 has the full balcony and 12646 has the partial divider creating 2 separate areas,

I meant to say written and VISUAL confirmation from officer currently ON the AN that took the pictures at my request, not a shoreside RCCL person, of the balconies. I just can't post photos here but take my word on it, 12246 has the full balcony and 12646 has the partial divider creating 2 separate areas,

Thanks for this info.

Steven

Thank-You! Feeling much better now