Dune Buggy excursions on RCI

khardest

I don't know if it's the same excursion, but we did a Dun Buggy tour there a couple of years ago (from a Carnival cruise). It was a blast! You drover your own buggy 1 or 2 people) and went through both muddy and dry areas. They let us go pretty fast at times, and where there was mud, you could (and in some cases had to) go right through the mud. We read reviews of the tour before we went which said you should bring clothes and shoes you're willing to throw away. We did that and we're glad we did! My husband, son and I all had to throw away our tee shirts, shorts and sneakers when we were done, as they never would have come clean. But again, it was well worth it!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if it's the same excursion, but we did a Dun Buggy tour there a couple of years ago (from a Carnival cruise). It was a blast! You drover your own buggy 1 or 2 people) and went through both muddy and dry areas. They let us go pretty fast at times, and where there was mud, you could (and in some cases had to) go right through the mud. We read reviews of the tour before we went which said you should bring clothes and shoes you're willing to throw away. We did that and we're glad we did! My husband, son and I all had to throw away our tee shirts, shorts and sneakers when we were done, as they never would have come clean. But again, it was well worth it!

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums