Beginning of June vs Mid August

Emme

Not sure about which time would be better to visit Bermuda. I know the weather might be better (less humid) in June but going in August would give more time to save spending money too. Any thoughts?

I'm also searching for a good deal. I could wait until a month or so before the June 12th sailing and get a good price, of course if it is sold out ( and it probably will be) I can go in August. Then I may be taking a chance of the prices going up. Argh! LOL I never know if the decision I'm making is the right one.

Thanks for your help.

We went this year both in June and August. The weather was better in August. It rained one day in June and was hot and humid. The weather in August/early september was perfect. sometimes its hit and miss.... The prices in August were cheaper but you can never be sure what will happen...prices are firming up.

I'm looking at a cruise to Bermuda too, in August and it is gonna be warm. I checked some websites and they usually have the weather for all locations. Was considering the NCL Crown, because it went to three stops in Bermuda during the 7 day sailing, the other ships stopped at only 2 places in Bermuda. I'm trying to find more pictures of the staterooms and more about their service and food, I noticed they had a 4 or 4.5 rating,

Have a great time!

NCL Star August 2002

Carnival Fantasy Feb 2004

Archived