Celebrity Equinox June 30 2018

drnc03

Hi everyone,

Nate & Brad here from Raleigh. Just seeing who else might be joining us on this cruise. We are bringing our parents, and looking forward to getting away for a few days.

Nate

Hi everyone,

Nate & Brad here from Raleigh. Just seeing who else might be joining us on this cruise. We are bringing our parents, and looking forward to getting away for a few days.

Nate

You never know who could show up [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Arik and Michael from Vermont here! We’ll be on the Equinox on June 30 as well. After this long winter, we’re hoping for some sun! Maybe we’ll see you on board!

Arik and Michael from Vermont here! We’ll be on the Equinox on June 30 as well. After this long winter, we’re hoping for some sun! Maybe we’ll see you on board!

Awesome! We will definitely keep an eye out. Do you plan to come to the Martini Bar on the first night for the LGBT Social? It is a great chance to meet folks onboard and is usually at 8pm on the first night. Hope to see you there!

Also, do you know any gay friendly beaches or beach clubs on the Western Carribean itinerary? I’m trying to map out what we might want to do for the week!

Not really, though we have yet to find a bad spot in Cayman. Most anywhere along 7 Mile is sure to be a good spot. In Costa Maya we are thinking of heading down to the little village Mahahual and in Cozumel a ride down the the southern point and back up the eastern coast line.

You guys made any plans yet?

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I (Liz and Annette) will be on celebrating our one year “officially’ married. We used to live in Raleigh and are now in Pittsburgh. We would love to meet you all at the Martini bar the first night.

My wife and I (Liz and Annette) will be on celebrating our one year “officially’ married. We used to live in Raleigh and are now in Pittsburgh. We would love to meet you all at the Martini bar the first night.

Congrats on the anniversary! The world is such a small place. Looking forward to meeting you both!