14 hours in Cozumel

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:33 AM.
Michigan
72 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
Hi. We'll be in Cozumel in January for 14 hours (8am-10pm). 3 kids. Any ideas on how to spend at least 8 hours on an excursion or tour? Want to stay busy and see as much during the long time there. Thank you very much.
Tidewater Virginia
195 Posts
Joined Feb 2006
Tour Cozumel is a scam! I booked a private snorkel excursion thru them in January for a cruise in March. I had a printed confirmation. I arrived at the dive shop at the appointed time, and the dive crew had no idea who we were or why we were there. They said this had happened before with this company. They tried to call them, but of course got no answer. They emailed them for me, and when I got home, I emailed them. "Carrie" assured me that it was all a misunderstanding and that I was of course entitled to a full refund. Its been 6 months, and no refund. Just 6 months full of excuses and lies. These people are crooks
San Diego, CA., USA
4,963 Posts
Joined Jun 2004
Bernie - wow long port stay. I'm jealous. Go to Tulum. It's really awsome.

Cruiser - Thanks for the heads up. It's terrible that this has happened. I came across a thread the other day where someone was filing a dispute becuase of problems with this same person. Keep putting out the word. We cant let people like that ruin our plans.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

We Surround Them.
The 9.12 Project.

Pride 03/22/2009 Panama Canal
Spirit 10/13/2007 Exotic Mexico
Spirit 10/02/2006 Hawaii
Liberty 12/10/05 Birthday Cruise
Inspiration 10/10/2004 Western Caribbean
Carnival Pride 12/28/2003 Mexico
Paradise 06/03/2001 Western Caribbean
Song Of Norway 12/11/1989 South Caribbean