Flight seat allocation

Weston81

We're doing the Transatlantic Crossing with Azura on 20 Oct. We've decided not to pre book our seats when flying back from Barbados with Thomson. Usually when we've flown with Thomson before, you can check in 7 days before for free at which point you get allocated a seat. Obviously, we are travelling across the Atlantic when check in becomes available. Has anyone done this trip and how have you checked in (airport/online) and got your seat allocation?

Yes. The flight was booked as part of the P&O cruise package. How and when do P&O do the remaining seat allocation for the flight?

Even though it was booked through P&O it doesn’t necessarily mean that it is a scheduled flight. Where are you flying from? you will get a note in your cabin a few days before your flight home giving you flight info.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm also on this Oct 20th cruise.

Check the Cruise Personaliser - detailed tab - for flight details and for seat allocations. I don't know who is managing seat allocations, but it's certainly only accessible as a P&O service . At the moment it's Pds 25 per seat reservation.

Excess baggage is another matter - you have to call Thomas Cook Airlines directly.

Cheers

Mel