Menu line-up on Golden

pandabebe

I'll be sailing on the Golden October 17th - Southern itinerary. Would anyone have any information on what the menu line-up is on the Golden? We would like to try Sabatini's on Italian night but do not want to do it on formal night (some of the people in our party will not be going to Sabatini's with us and we would ilke to celebrate formal dinners together in the dining room). In addition, can anyone confirm which nights will be formal nights? I'm not too sure if I'm on the Classic or Explorer itinerary but I'll be visiting Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Maarten and St. Thomas. Thanks for all your help! If anyone has any idea what is on the menu I would love to know too! :D

Adrienne,

Go to http://www.cruiseclues.com

You'll find lots of information including menus and patters.

Usually, formal nights are the second and sixth night.

Thanks for the link. I went through the link but can't find anything that pertains to my sailing. However, I did see some amazing pictures and found out that my itinerary is the Classic (figured it had to be that since I'm definately not going to any of the islands on the Explorer itinerary). Please help!:p

Pandabebe,

You are on the Classic, same as mine.

Melissa, thanks for information on formal nights! I am glad your cruise plans worked out for you. I read your thread from August and was pulling for you.

Both of you....happy sailing;)

Pandabebe,

You are on the Classic, same as mine.

You should join our roll call. It's quite sad though - there's only 4 or 5 of us but we're all happy to share our stories of how we're surviving until the cruise. :)

Found this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=74810&highlight=golden+menu. Can anyone confirm that this is the menu lineup for my Classic Southern Caribbean cruise:

Sunday: Sailaway menu - Casual dress

Monday: Captain's menu - Casual dress

Tuesday: Italian menu - Formal dress

Wed: Continental menu - casual

Thurs: Chef's menu - casual

Friday: Captains menu - formal dress

Saturday: Landfall menu - casual dress

I'm so confused! :confused:

Wow! I found it (love it when I can answer my own questions...hahahaha). Someone posted it here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=66075&highlight=golden+menu

Sunday: Sailaway menu casual

Monday: Captains menu formal

Tues: Italian menu casual

Wed: Continental casual

Thurs: Chef's menu casual

Friday: Captains menu formal

Sat: Landfall menu casual

Thanks Ann!

It's not completely over yet, unfortunately.I still don't have my "definitive" documents but they should be there soon... I hope ;).

But at least, I was able to send valid documents to request my new passport.

Adrienne: This itinerary is sort of new. The Golden used to sail from Fort-Lauderdale before. The menu rarely changes so... that's probably what you'll find on your cruise.

Happy sailing!

Archived