Just got back -

cubsr#1

we did the canopy zip-line tour. It was fantastic! We've done a similiar tour in Belize which we thought was nice...this one was much better. Very scenic, even had a small river going through the area. Equipment is new and you have two harnesses and they use a double line for extra safety. If you're considering this tour, do it - it'll be the highlight of your trip.

Not too much info about the area given - I found that if we asked questions then they were very willing to talk about what you were seeing during the drive, but it didn't appear to be part of the excursion. We saw banana plantations, streams, waterfalls very scenic - by far our favorite island. Have a great time!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We did this Christmas week while on the Serenade. Regarding pictures: the owner had us video using our camera's video mode on the last line. He had my daughter get it ready and hold it on one hand. As she was ready to go, he helped her push the button to start the video. It came out great. Just a hint for anyone doing this trip.

• 2 weeks later...

Martin and Lindsey

What did you think....did you enjoy it? Did you get video while going across? Just curious. I just now saw where you had requested pics...had the pics and video, but you apparently are already gone off to take your own pics. :)

Archived