need a couple or group for 5/28 adventure of the seas tour

mrburns575

My wife and I will arrive in St lucia for June 1 and are interested in a this tour and need a couple or a group to lower its cost and have some good company. Here is a description of it:

"Here is a description of a few of my most popular tour beginning with the island tour. The Island tour to Soufriere begins at your cruise ship in the capital of Castries. In the Capital you will see remnants of the colonial times and other historical sites. You will see visit Victory Monument where you will have a spectacular view of the city and the northern portion of the island. Once on board we will travel southward past the Governor's House, Roseau Valley (the banana plantation), Marigot Bay and the three fishing villages of Anse La Raye, Canaries and Soufriere. Along the way you will travel through a portion of the rainforest and stop at Plas Kassav to witness the making of traditional cassava bread and have a taste too. From here you will stop at a local craft market where you will see the Majestic Pitons in the distance. Once in Soufriere you will see the World Heritage Site ?the Pitons.up close. We will then go the drive in volcano and also visit the waterfalls/botanical gardens. The tour is 3? -4 hours long. After visiting these sites you might decide to go for lunch or to the beach before returning to your ship. You can spend as much time as you like on the beach! Island Tour - Soufriere Price: USD$160.00 (1 to 4 persons) 5 or more $40.00 per person. The price includes refreshments (water, soda and the best rum punch) and the entrance fees to the drive in volcano and the waterfalls/botanical gardens."

If i get a couple or a group to come with my wife and I, it will only be 40 pp. This is a great deal and i was wondering if anyone is interested. You can find it at

http://www.*****.com.

Happy cruising and someone just acknowledge that they read this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived